Summit Greens Community
5:00-7:00pm Load in at 4:00pm
(leave time to get through the guard gate)
1190 Summit Greens Blvd Clermont
Health protocols for Food Trucks at Summit Greens
1. Summit Greens has requested that all food trucks follow the CDC Covid 19 Sanitation Procedure guidelines and use face masks and gloves the whole time while serving their guests
2. Summit Greens will require guests to use social distancing when standing in line to order. Take away food only, no tables.
3. They have asked that you do Credit card transactions only “DO NOT TAKE CASH”
4. Food Trucks will supply their own lights if needed.
5. We will need a COI sent to us made to:
Summit Greens Residents’ Association, Inc and Leland Management, Inc & Clients
1190 Summit Greens Blvd. Clermont, Fl 34711
6. You will be setting up by the ClubHouse. This is an over 55 community of 700 homes and over 1200 residents. There will be 2 food trucks each evening. This event has been published in their monthly newsletter so we expect a good turnout