top of page
3251 Margaritaville Blvd
**This market will be closed on
Christmas Eve, December 24
New Year's Eve, December 31
Saturday Markets Load In/Out Vendor Load-In:
1. Place a sign on the drivers dash that says VENDOR for Security.
2. Enter off Hwy 192 on Inspiration Dr between WaWa and Waterpark to the roundabout (rotary) andcontinue to the back of the buildings, you will be loading at Bento Street.
3. Load in between 4:00-5:30PM.
4. Please watch your speed and pull in slowly, see the Market Manager, get your location, and drop off your product at your spot. Please do not place any items on sidewalks. You will turn around and exit through Bento Street. We must park in parking spaces behind the green line.
5. All vendors must be set up by 6:00PM and be show ready.
6. Event ends at 10PM, at this time is when Vendors are allowed to break down and pack up their products, unless prior agreement is made regarding weather. Once all products are packed up, tent is broken down, and all items are beside the curb, you may go get your vehicle and park in front of Bento Street (3 Bollards). Please turn your vehicle and lights off and turn on your hazards (4-ways).You will load your vehicle from here and exit.
Please note: Always pull over as close to the curb as possible to allow other vehicles to get by. There is only one way in and one way out.
For questions or more information contact
Gaynell Kelley 906-280-4473
Sandy Farnsworth 352-617-8788
bottom of page